A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
YOUR BASE IS UNDER ATTACK! Can you hold your base against waves over waves of approaching drones? Build turrets and dig trenches to make your defenses impenetrable! But watch out, your opponents will not mindlessly assault but relentlessly exploit any weaknesses...
A FRESH TAKE ON TOWER DEFENSE. While retaining the genre's straightforwardness and casual approachable character, Drone Defense is spiced up with a smart AI opponent: enemy units fight back and respond dynamically to the player's defenses, resulting in intense, pitched, and open-ended battles. The fast-paced gameplay is presented in a distinctive retro-inspired arcade-like style.
DIVERSE SCENARIOS. Defend galactic outposts as well as key strategic points on your home world. While a typical scenario just takes 10 to 15 minutes, the responsive A.I. opponent promises many hours of gaming and high replay value.
ALL TYPES OF DEVICES. The game supports the full range of input devices. You can play it equally well on your touch-oriented smartphone or tablet, on your PC with mouse or keyboard, and even on your Smart TV using its remote control or a gamepad. The controls and rules will feel familiar within minutes, but finding resilient defense lines may be a whole different challenge...
- straightforward tower defense spiced up with a smart AI opponent
- intense action-rich battles
- 12 diverse scenarios (4 playable for free)
- distinctive retro-inspired style
- runs in all modern browsers, both mobile and desktop
- offline installation as Progressive Web App (PWA)
- supports touch, keyboard, mouse, and game controller input (full version only)
- full version contains downloadable stand-alone binaries for Windows and Linux PCs (x86)
- all features of the full version can also be unlocked in the browser/web app via a personal key obtainable when buying the full version
- also available on Fire Tablets
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.